Our thoughts put into SKfine’s logo
The round shape depicts our precious earth and the fusing of pure colors with a touch of watercolors symbolizes chemical reactions. It reflects our aspiration to always provide the best proposals for our clients and the environment.
From air and water to everyday items, our lives are supported by a combination of small elements, by chemistry. We, at SKfine Inc., provide total coordination to clients that support people, the earth, and the environment through the dynamics of chemistry with the following services:
- professional support and advise for research development and technology
- provision and production raw materials, chemical compounds, and intermediaries
- manufacturing and distribution of our original fire retardant
- business coordination in the chemical field that connects Japan and the world
Our strengths are the proposals corroborated by years of research development and profound expertise, a broad view of the world, and our speedy and precise response to clients. With much added value, we offer considerable satisfaction to our clients.
|Company name||SKfine co., ltd|
|Head office||1-26-11 Hisamatu-dai, Hukuyama-shi, Hiroshima, 720-0083|
|Representative||President Hiromi Kochi|
|Capital||16 million Japanese yen (as of March 2013)|
Scope of Business
- Sales and manufacturing of original fire retardant
- Sales and manufacturing of chemical intermediates and other products